Part-Time Circulation Clerk
Applications due by Wed., Nov. 28.
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service to the community? Are you enthusiastic about working with a friendly and collaborative staff? Do you embrace advances in technology? If so, come join our team.
We are seeking a friendly, enthusiastic clerk for our customer-centric Circulation team. We are looking for candidates who:
- have a friendly personality and provide great customer service
- are able to communicate well to customers and staff
- can prioritize, multitask, and perform accurately in a detailed environment
- are able to physically move heavy materials
- are proactive in problem solving
- enthusiastically adapt to technological changes
This year-round part-time position averages 16 hours per week: Tuesdays from 5:00 – 9:00 p.m., Wednesdays from 1:00 – 5:00 p.m., Fridays from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., and rotating four-hour shifts on Saturdays and Sundays. The salary is $12 per hour.
Email application to Christine Lees, Circulation Services Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, November 28. Application forms are available at the Service Desk or online.
The Downers Grove Public Library is an equal opportunity employer. The library accepts completed job applications at any time. Download the PDF by right-clicking the link and selecting save as. Email the completed form to email@example.com in the Administration Office. Applications will be kept on file for six months.