Visit the Circulation Desk with one form of proof of residency.
- Drivers license or State ID
- Current utility bill
- Piece of first class mail
- Mortgage or lease
Who can get a Downers Grove library card?
- Available free to residents of incorporated Downers Grove.
- Parents can obtain a card for children under 18.
- Businesses and non-profit organizations located in incorporated Downers Grove.
- Unincorporated residents can purchase a fee card for $292, valid for one year. A fee card is available for those who don't live within the corporate boundaries of Downers Grove and who are not eligible for service from another public library. Unsure if your residence is incorporated or unincorporated? Call (630) 960-1200.
What else should I know?
- A DGPL card is honored at all Illinois public libraries.
- Residents of DuPage County are entitled to a free library card from the College of DuPage which is valid only at the College of DuPage Library.
Questions? Email Circulation Manager Christine Lees at email@example.com.
Business or Organization Library Card
The library offers cards to businesses and non-profit organizations located in incorporated Downers Grove. Up to five library cards can be issued.
- An owner or director must request the membership by completing the form below.
- Business cards or business letterhead can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, submitted in person at the Circulation Desk, or mailed to 1050 Curtiss St., Downers Grove, IL 60515.
- Cards entitle those authorized to full DGPL services and are honored at all Illinois public libraries.
Please send questions to Circulation Manager Christine Lees at email@example.com.