Make three-dimensional objects, such as chess pieces, figurines, tools, and jewelry, using our MakerBot Replicator 3D printer.
Use an existing design from thingiverse.com or make your own. Please submit file formats on a flash drive only in .STL format (the standard 3D printing format) to the Computer Help Desk.
- Make a Book-A-Tech appointment for additional help.
- We have PLA and ABS plastics.
- Completion time is three days to one week.
- Autodesk123D (123dapp.com)
*Reminder .STL format is the only format accepted.
Pricing is based on final weight of the object.
- Standard Plastic: $0.12/g
- Specialty Plastic: $0.20/g
- Glow in the Dark Plastic: $0.40/g
*Rafts and supports are included in the final weight. You are not responsible for the cost of failed prints.
Types of Printers*
- Makerbot 5th Generation: Prints 7x7x7 inches
- Da Vinci 1.0A: Prints in 5i5x5 Inches
- Da Vinci 2 in 1: Prints in 5x5x5 Inches
- Da Vinci Pro: Prints in 5x5x5 Inches
*Makerbot only prints using PLA plastic.
*Da Vinci’s are capable of using both ABS and PLA plastics.